Located at 1-25 & Crossroads Blvd, Loveland, CO, 80538
Evening Sessions and Video Sessions, are available!
INDIVIDUALS | COUPLES | TEENS | FAMILIES | PROFESSIONALS
Nominated #1 Therapist of the Year!
CALL KIM: 970-590-5900
- Kimberley K. Harris | LPC, LMFT, ASAAMFT
- Chat Now! - Free & Fast Consult.
Frequently Asked Questions
Finding the right counselor is a very personal decision. Often times, potential clients have many questions that they would like answered before they make their final decision. In order to help out potential clients, Kim has compiled a list of her most frequently asked questions.
- What is LPC?
- LPC stands for “Licensed Professional Counselor.” In order for an individual to receive this license, they must obtain at least a master’s degree in mental health & pass all requirements set forth by the American Counseling Association.
- What is LMFT?
- LMFT stands for “Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.” This license requires at least a master’s degree and supervised clinical experience.
- What is approved supervisor AAMFT?
- An AAMFT supervisor are approved to supervise students that are on the path to receive their LMFT. All AAMFT supervisors must complete all training requirements and submit an application for approval.
- What is EMDR certified?
- An EMDR certified clinician can only obtain this certification after they have “conducted a minimum of fifty clinical sessions in which EMDR was utilities, and have received twenty hours of consultation in EMDR by an Approved Consultant.” Learn more by clicking HERE.
- What is Gottman Level 1?
- The Gottman Institute is a research-based approach to marriage & relationship counseling. This institute offers clinical training for professionals. Level 1 clinicians must attend specialized training to receive the certification.
- Do you offer flexible scheduling?
- Yes. I understand that many people have busy lives. This is exactly why I offer flexible (night and weekend) scheduling for in-office visits.
- What if I can’t make it in to the office on a regular basis?
- This is something I hear on a regular basis which is why I offer Video sessions for busy professionals.